Aeroplane Dessert Mix Vanilla 100g
• Vanilla flavoured dessert mix
• Easy to make, just add 680mL of milk
• No artificial colours or flavours
• One pack serves 6
How to make your dessert mix
1. Place 2 34 cups (680 mL) cold full cream milk in a large bowl, sprinkle over Aeroplane Vanilla Flavoured Dessert Mix.
2. Using an electric beater, beat on High speed for 1 minute.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Stir vanilla dessert until smooth and spoon into 6 x 250 mL capacity serving dishes. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes approx. 1 L of Vanilla Flavoured Dessert. Serves 6.
Creamy Vanilla Slice
Serves 8, Prep 20 mins
2 x sheets ready rolled puff pastry, thawed
1 14 cups (300 mL) full cream milk
600 mL thickened cream
2 x 100 g Aeroplane Vanilla Flavoured Dessert Mix
How to make
1. Bake pastry sheets in a preheated 220°C (200°C fan forced) oven for 12-15 minutes or until puffed and golden. Remove from oven and cool completely.
2. Combine milk and cream in a large bowl. Add Aeroplane Vanilla Flavoured Dessert Mix and using an electric beater beat until thick and smooth. Place a pastry sheet cooked side up on a serving plate and spread vanilla filling evenly over, gently press second pastry sheet cooked side up on top. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. To serve; sprinkle with icing sugar and cut into slices.
For more inspiration and recipe ideas fly to: aeroplanejelly.com.au
About Aeroplane Jelly
Aeroplane Jelly has a special place in the hearts of all Australians. It could be the nostalgia you feel every time you hear that jingle or taste your favourite flavour. Or it could be because Australia's favourite jelly has been around since 1927. Our jellilicious range has blossomed since then to include Original, Jelly Lite, Naturals, Ready to Eat, and Dessert Mixes. Discover our full range today!
Sugar, Thickener (1422), Raising Agents (339, 450), Salt, Natural Colours (100, 160a, 163), Natural Flavour
Servings per package: 16g
Serving size: 6
|Nutrition||Quantity Per Serving||Quantity Per 100g / 100mL|
|Protein||< 1.00g||< 1.00g|
|Fat, Total||< 1.00g||< 1.00g|
|– Saturated||< 1.00g||< 1.00g|
Further nutritional information may be displayed on back of pack.
For your convenience, Ally's Basket has provided information relating to products and nutritional information shown on pack copy. However, as ingredients do change from time to time this is only intended as a guide and you should check before consuming. Ally's Basket is not always the source of product or nutritional information. Ally's Basket cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the manufacturer (see contact details on the packaging) or contact us on +65 6406 9812.