Cancer Council Day Wear Water Resistant Spf 50+ 75ml
Ultra lightweight, hydrating sunscreen lotion with very high UV protection to help prevent the visible signs of ageing.
• SPF50+ Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
• Sunscreen with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to moisturise the skin
• Lightweight, easy-to-apply, and non-greasy formula
• Dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin
• Paraben and Fragrance free
• Tested to 4 hours water resistance. Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours.
• Made in Australia The daffodil is the symbol of hope. With your help we are creating a better future. Every purchase helps fund cancer research, patient support and education
Actives: Octocrylene 8% w/w, Homosalate 6% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w. Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol.
For your convenience, Ally's Basket has provided information relating to products and nutritional information shown on pack copy. However, as ingredients do change from time to time this is only intended as a guide and you should check before consuming. Ally's Basket is not always the source of product or nutritional information. Ally's Basket cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the manufacturer (see contact details on the packaging) or contact us on +65 6406 9812.