Mccormick Slow Cookers Beef & Red Wine 40g
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No added MSG
- Serves 6
Recipe: Slow Cooker Beef & Red Wine Casserole
Serves 6 | Prep 15 mins | Cooking 4 hrs (high), 8 hrs (low)
What you need
- oil spray
- 1 kg beef, cubed
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red wine
- 1 x 40 g sachet McCormick Slow Cookers Beef & Red Wine Casserole Recipe Base
- mashed potato
What to do
1. Heat oil in a large pan over high heat. Brown beef and onion (You may need to do this in batches) then add to slow cooker.
2. Add carrots, celery, red wine and recipe base to the slow cooker and stir through. Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low (Keep covered during cooking. Cooking times may vary between slow cooker models, we used a 5.5 L appliance).
3. Serve with mashed potato.
No slow cooker, no problem, place prepared casserole in an oven proof dish, cover and cook at 160°C (140°C fan-forced) for 3 hrs or until tender.
For more creative cooking ideas and information about our complete range go to mccormick.com.au or freecall 1800 802 223
#Based on the MHMRC Australian Dietary Guidelines (2013), a serve of vegetables is 75g. No artificial colours or flavours
Thickeners (1442, Xanthan Gum), Dehydrated Vegetables, Red Wine Extract (15%) (Red Wine Extract (Sulphites), Maltodextrin (Wheat)), Salt, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavour, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soy), Dextrose, Black Pepper (3%), Herbs (including Rosemary 12%)), Vegetable Oil, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide)
Servings per package: 6.70g
Serving size: 6.00
|Nutrition||Quantity Per Serving||Quantity Per 100g / 100mL|
Further nutritional information may be displayed on back of pack.
Soy, Wheat, Sulphur Dioxide, Gluten, Sulphites
For your convenience, Ally's Basket has provided information relating to products and nutritional information shown on pack copy. However, as ingredients do change from time to time this is only intended as a guide and you should check before consuming. Ally's Basket is not always the source of product or nutritional information. Ally's Basket cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the manufacturer (see contact details on the packaging) or contact us on +65 6406 9812.